fredag 17 december 2010

2010-12-17 - Tron: Legacy


Just got home and filmed this.

After Thoughts:
I forgot to mention that the theatre was more than half-empty on opening night, that's not a good sign for the future of the franchise. Let's hope it was just my theatre sucking. Although, everyone did applaud it during the credits, so I guess they liked it. As did I, the more I think about it the more I like it. It's a worthy sequel, can't wait for the next one now that we've established so much. Also, expect part 2 of Let's Play Tron 2.0 soon.

Also wow, I probably should have combed my hair before sitting down in front of the camera. I said in this review that young Jeff Bridges "worked", but to be honest that's mostly because the 3D glasses made things very dark. When you see him, especially in close-ups as CLU you see just how creepy his CGI face looks. Forgot to mention that and I hope it wasn't too confusing. I will however say this, while I still think the ending felt rushed, the other small complaints I had are mostly gone, when I looked back at it I realised that those weren't really as bad as I made them sound.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar