fredag 7 oktober 2011

Let's Play Alone in the Dark (Tobbii-ween Week One)


My first longplay! October's Tobbii-ween 2011 kicks off with the first week of horror gaming, back where it all started in 1992's Alone in the Dark. One of my all-time favourite horror games. Four weeks, four games and I intend to finish them all!

Special Guest is my very good friend Dhelayan McPherson who will host his own live event (Dhel-o-ween) on October 31'st, on which I shall attend as a guest. Make sure to stay tuned for that and for the other weeks of Tobbii-ween!

If you want to play Alone in the Dark I highly recommend it, in fact, I'd say get it over at Good Old Games since they're giving you the entire trilogy for a great price, it's worth it if you want to see where games like Resident Evil or Silent Hill got their inspiration from. ...and no I'm not endorsed by GOG I just really like what they're doing for these old games that some people have not played.

And just for fun, here's the collected footage for our old Alone in the Dark film that was cancelled. Our first film-project ever.



Unfortunatly, the last one is in Swedish.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar