torsdag 29 december 2011

The Tobbii Report 2012!

New year, new look! I've redesigned my blog for the coming year. Basically, I took the old "red bar" design of Tobbii Report 2009 and mixed it with the one you've seen throughout fall of 2011. I like it, what do you guys think?

Anyway, as some of you know I'm starting a weekly podcast this Sunday. I've taken the old Achievement Unlock Podcast and reinvented it for the coming year as Podlock. It will (hopefully) have one episode each sunday and (hopefully) be about videogaming between the writers of Achievement Unlock. I'll also try to get guests (like Jonathan Holmes in the last AU Podcast episode) and such on the show. And yes, E3 will still be a daily podcast.

Frightday might return, although under some other name I think. It's a tough kind of let's play to do since you need proper lighting, open time and enough material to work with in order for it to be entertaining.

I can not promise more of Film Trash. It's not that I don't want to do it, but it's really time consuming, and I need to use that time to search for a job. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for a great year, I'll see if I'll make any end-year toplists or not. Here's to a great 2012!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar