onsdag 4 januari 2012

Talking to Women about Videogames


I was the official editor for Jonathan Holmes' "Talking to Women about Videogames" Unplugged Music Video, here's the final result. I'd like to thank Jonathan, and Destructoid itself, for the opportunity to be a part of this great video, I love the final result and hope all of you do as well. The original video can be seen at Machinima, in which I also had a bunch of my footage included. More stuff after the jump!

But it doesn't end there! I am also on the official Talking to Women about Videogames album! Available at Bandcamp for 3 dollars (or more if you're feeling generous!), but more importantly, that album includes a whole bunch of other artists, from Videogame Composers to Dtoid Editors to fans like myself. You should check it out! Link to the Album on Bandcamp! (3 Dollars)

Don't want the album (shame on you) but want to hear my song alone? Well there's the original cover I made along with the remix featured on the album, you can listen to them both below OR you can buy the original single here! Link to my Single on Bandcamp! (50 Cent)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar